• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dtp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Austin
    Do I dare try to contact Travis county about this? How about Blanco county, I hear people shooting all the time there and they're not on it yet?

How have you guys and gals got counties on the list? Emailing, calling, visiting the appropriate office?

dtp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Austin
    Good to see more counties coming on board with the sanctuary movement. I live in Travis county... I'm not sure it will ever come on board - I'll probably have to move out to one of the surrounding counties at some point.

Now there is a state reciprocity agreement on the move: https://ballotpedia.org/Multi-State_Reciprocity_Agreement

Texas needs to get in on this IMHO

I agree, I've emailed Ted Cruz and Coryn (spelling) about why isn't Texas on this? I think there's a LOT of left leaning power in the government preventing this. Need to get it done before an election goes wrong due to Austin booming and creating this same problem for rural Texas as Portland/Eugene/Salem or whatever did for Oregon rural people.

Texas is a victim of its own success attracting college educated left leaning folks in droves fleeing the mess they've voted for in other places.

There's lots of fear spreading from California and it's running rampant in Austin judging by the amount of CA plates I see which are just the recent ones that haven't got TX plates yet.

Top Bottom