• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DumDumRound

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    San Antonio
    SOLD [San Antonio] WTT/WTS EAA Witness 10mm LNIB with Extras SOLD

WTS/WTT EAA Full Size Witness 10mm. Pistol is LNIB and has exactly 63 rounds through it. Comes with three 15 round magazines (the gun new only comes with one) and two of the magazines are still in the packaging. Pistol also comes with the Wolf extra power spring set which includes three extra power recoil springs and three extra power firing pin springs.An extra power firing pin spring is already installed. It also comes with 177 rounds of premium 10mm ammo; 150 rounds of XPR wadcutters and 27 rounds of 175 grain Winchester Super-X Silvertips. The XPR rounds are 1356 fps! The Silvertips are considered among the best self defense 10mm rounds available. So for the price of a new gun you get springs to tune the gun to your exact specifications, practice ammo, and almost two mags full of the best self defense ammo out there. Plus all the ammo is brass cased abd boxer primed if you reload.

I bought the gun as a wild pig gun for my property and I intended to reload 10mm. But in the year I have lived here I have yet to see a pig and I do not want to reload 10mm for a single gun. Cash price is $525 FTF, shipping on your dime.

For trades interested in the following guns, cash either way to level the deal, no 45s or 10mms;

Kahrs, HK P7 M13, KSG, RFB, MSAR, Nano, P290, P938, Solo, P99AS, Shield, XDM 5.25, I'll consider other guns but nothing in 45 or 10mm. Also, no Glocks.

IMG_20120708_160029.gif

IMG_20120708_160117.gif

IMG_20120708_160103.gif

IMG_20120708_160154.gif

Top Bottom