Venture Surplus ad

San Antonio - Where to Rent H&K VP40 or VP9?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guardsix6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2015
    I'm really interested in buying one of these two shooters, but I'd sure like to try them before I buy. Nardis Gun Club doesn't have either, so is there any where else in San Antonio to Rent and shoot one or both of these firearms?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    The only place that I can recall that rents firearms in SA is the Bullethole, but you'd have to call (679-6781) to see if they have either of those two...

To be honest I doubt they do, but it's worth a quick call!

And just to clarify I still can't stand that range, but I'm just trying to help a brother out! If I had either of those pistols, I'd offer to let him shoot 'em.

Cheers! M2

Guardsix6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2015
    Thanks majormadmax. I' ve never been to the Bullethole. Not even sure where it's at although the I can look it up. It looks like I'll have to waite awhile to shoot either since nobody has one. I had a chance to rent/shoot the VP9 in my hometown in Oklahoma, but just didn't have the time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    2715 Grosenbacher Rd.
    San Antonio, TX 78245
    Ph: (210) 679-6781
    www.bullethole.com

I don't like the place based on previous experience, but they are one of the few ranges around that rents. Since you've already tried Nardis (which would have been my first recommendation), I thought I'd share that the Bullethole also rents but as I stated, I am not sure if they have those models. The easiest way to get there is to take Highway 90 just over a mile west of 1604, then Grosenbacher is on your right. Take it about 1.8 miles north and the range is on your left.

Good luck! M2

joking

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2015
    Houston
    Just an FYI. I read a post from an H&K vendor couple months ago said that H&K won't be shipped anymore VP9, VP40 for this year. If you do a quick search, you can see that most of the VP9 are out of stock.

Guardsix6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2015
    Joking - I also heard something about the VP9 not being produced any more this year. I think they're working on an H&K VP45, but that's just a guess!

A Place To Shoot and The BulletHole are so dang far away from my place way up north on 281. Guess I'm not close to any good shooting places. I might go on out to Bracken Guns and see what they have in stock. At least it's close.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

joking

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2015
    Houston
    Good luck with your search. VP9 is a fun gun to shoot. Once you familiar with it, you can have a very tight group.

Top Bottom