• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

h2odog

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 8, 2020
    US
    **SOLD**

WTS Sig Sauer P365 with SAS slide. This pistol was originally the standard BXR3 model. I have since installed a SAS slide. Pistol is in excellent condition; carried a lot, but shot very little. Less than 100rds fired. Comes with everything seen in pictures to include the original case.
    Included items are: 2X 10rd mags (one with pinky extension), 3X 12rd mags, 2X 15rd mags, 1X Versacarry Comfort Flex Deluxe Distressed Brown IWB leather holster, 1X Texas Concealed Carry (TXC) Ally in multicam black holster.

Asking $400.00 cash, Zelle, Paypal F&F (no mention of firearm)
    Face-to-Face in San Antonio, TX (must be TX resident and legally allowed to own handgun)
    Shipping to your FFL, additional $25.00. Make sure your FFL will accept shipment from private individual or it will be an additional $35.00 to cover the FFL fee on my end.

*NOTE* Make sure firearm and magazines are legal in your state of residence. I am not responsible and no refunds if firearm and/or mags illegal in your state of residence.

DSCN1730.JPGDSCN1731.JPGDSCN1726.JPGDSCN1724.JPGDSCN1721.JPGDSCN1722.JPGDSCN1723.JPG2023-11-15  13h 04m 45s___1_s.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom