• ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I've got my scheduled blocked and will attend. Will going further east towards all the hippies allow anyone to attend this Friday? If not, I say we look towards Leon Springs as a favor to Fish Killer and Dennis.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Not if it was in the Bulverde/Spring Branch area......then again, it WOULD be a far step for most of the others. I'm just thinking out loud at this point.

Nothing keeps you from throwing out a suggestion. Rick’s Antler Cafe is a good spot out that way, but tends to be very busy and their parking situation isn’t that good. There used to be a burger joint in Bulverde proper, but it’s an Episcopalian church.

The only other place I can think of in that area is the Mexican hot dog place, but I’ve only gotten breakfast tacos to go from there.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    There's also Julian's 1604 at Bulverde Rd. They have more than pizza. They have a lunch special that is a huge slice of 2 topping pizza, salad, and drink for $8.95.

17230 Autry Pond Suite #110
    San Antonio, TX 78247
    210-267-1223

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Is anyone from the northeast going to attend? If not, I say we don't go all the way to Julian's.

Rome's Pizza is on DeZavala near I-10 and could be good.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    It was about monkey pox.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Was hoping to make it today, but got hung up with some copper that wouldn't take solder worth a damn - turns out it was from China (literally). Ended up cutting it out and rerunning it with US-made copper. Customer was unhappy until I showed him the inside of that crap - maybe 2 years old, and already paper thin. It'd been leaking in a few more months. Found out who the "plumber" was that ran it - told the homeowner to get someone worth a damn to come back and redo whatever else the jackleg might have done. I know the POS - he lost his license last year due to taking $$ for a lot of jobs and not showing back up. He was a younger dude with a good future - but got hooked on nose candy. Now he advertises on FB, CL, etc under different names....

Top Bottom