• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ...Looks like a pattern is forming with Todd, to much dedication to work.

the pattern is working for a jack hole that believes Friday is the least productive work day, so he fills it with good idea fairy bullshit work at the last minute with unrealistic deadlines after having already committed to deliverables with zero idea of the work involved.

This is from today’s teleconference.

I’ve got a 12K man-hour project with eight full-time workers and two part-timers. It’s been accelerated from EOY to end of July with no additional workers and no adjustment to the deliverables.

He’s bought a team of consultants who we’re supposed to spend the next three weeks with full time so they can write a proposal on how their software platform will be able to speed up our delivery times. He’s been working on this for a month, but let us know today to clear our calendars starting Monday.

In addition to our usual business and project work, we’ve got two more major projects that have been added with Q3 deliveries. He’s known about these projects since late January, but sprung them today.

That’s just a few examples.

ETA: none of this is even remotely related to the HR work I’m supposed to do for my clients.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    the pattern is working for a jack hole that believes Friday is the least productive work day, so he fills it with good idea fairy bullshit work at the last minute with unrealistic deadlines after having already committed to deliverables with zero idea of the work involved.

This is from today’s teleconference.

I’ve got a 12K man-hour project with eight full-time workers and two part-timers. It’s been accelerated from EOY to end of July with no additional workers and no adjustment to the deliverables.

He’s bought a team of consultants who we’re supposed to spend the next three weeks with full time so they can write a proposal on how their software platform will be able to speed up our delivery times. He’s been working on this for a month, but let us know today to clear our calendars starting Monday.

In addition to our usual business and project work, we’ve got two more major projects that have been added with Q3 deliveries. He’s known about these projects since late January, but sprung them today.

That’s just a few examples.

ETA: none of this is even remotely related to the HR work I’m supposed to do for my clients.

I'm hiring.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    If I didnt live so far out I would join. I o ly get an hour for lunch. One day I will take a friday off so I can join you guys.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom