• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Likely true. But you didn't give a number. How many do you think they have cooked?
    I could care less how many briskets they have cooked. You can do something poorly a million times. Volume in food preparation does not mean quality, in fact the opposite is normally true.

How many cans of Spam have been manufactured?

How many hamburgers has McD's sold? Doesn't matter, they are still crappy excuses for hamburgers. And I refuse to eat McD's "food".

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    The last time I stepped foot in a Bill Miller was back in the late 90’s or early 2000’s. They didn’t have as many stores as they do now. We went in to one of the stores they had in Corpus Christi, and were ordering our food from the steam table they had set up. My wife wanted potato salad, so they took they lid off the tray and scooped potato salad onto her plate, and when they put the lid back, a couple roaches ran out from under the lid. My daughter who was about 5 yells out “Eww Gross!! Look at that.” The genius behind the counter continued on making my wife’s plate like nothing happened. My wife said something about not wanting anything that had roaches coming out of it. So Mr. Genius behind the counter says “So do you not want the potato salad?” I not so politely informed them that not only didn’t she want the potato salad, but we didn’t want anything at all in there. I can honestly say I have never even considered eating at Bill Miller’s since then.

Stick_Shift

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Lake Whitney
    It isn't very good. It's barely edible. Rudy's brisket is better and it's served out of a gas station.

But, I'd still support the guy. At least Chick-fil-A tastes good.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    I thought of Bill Millers as the McDonalds of BBQ. The food was pretty decent and the price didn't break the wallet. I have eaten there a few times when I was TDY in San Antone.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I used to have one a block from my house when I was single many years ago. Working for UPS at the time, I always got off late and found myself there many an evening for dinner, around closing time. The good part was they made all their pies fresh every day. They would sell me their left over pies for $2 each. Back then working for UPS it had no effect on me. Now that I am older and fatter and now diabetic all that stuff is out.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Stopped there once going through town.. it was blah..heck even Dickeys was better, and that ain’t saying much.
    However, I’m glad people support him for supporting our President

Top Bottom