• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Like I said in my OP I always looked at them no different the panhandlers. I have no problem dropping twenty bucks to The American Legion for a poppy. Hell I have bought several from different people selling them. Freaked the other sellers out too.
    I can honestly say that I have been inside American Legion post for various reasons. I have never really noticed much from the Salvation Army other then their Christmas drive of bell ringers.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    "those claims are simply false" :roflfunny:

Not even crawfishing, they are straight up lying through their teeth.

Of course they "asked" for those to apologize. A snippet- “As we engage in conversations about race and racism, we must keep in mind that sincere repentance and apologies are necessary if we want to move towards racial reconciliation"

If the "claims" are false, why even pull the document from the website? And for "appropriate review"?:laughing:

Typical commies, can't even keep their own bullshit straight.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    My charities: Family first / Close friends next / after that -
    Community / and finally overall state needs when emergencies occur like hurricanes/tornadoes and then I'll only give directly to families in need and that's it.

My giving to organized charities, nope...

After finding out 'united fking way' among other 'pretend charities' have scammed the living daylights out of kind hearted/helpful people who've been taken to the cleaners...uppa yours and the street you live on charity scammers.

By directly helping those in need you know there're no bottom feeders sucking up the dollars and desire to help those in need...

As far as organizations that rate charities that're trustworthy...no, I have zero faith in them either.

Scammers are clever blood suckers and whose to say the 'good charity raters' aren't in league with them? Maybe they're not, but I trust in ME, not THEM as I know where the help is going when I'm in control of the help I'm providing.

Sometimes, we don't directly give money. We buy them groceries or with an invoice pay their rent or utilities.

We don't give like suckers...

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    I got the PDF of the document in question and it is pretty revealing what their position is on all this. Here is a portion of it...

"What has not changed is that racial groups are placed into a hierarchy, with White or lighter skinned people at the top; non-Indigenous People Of Color (POC) subjugated beneath lighter skinned people; Black and Indigenous people at the bottom of the racial system."

Sounds like the USA is currently just as bad as South Africa was during the apartheid years.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I got the PDF of the document in question and it is pretty revealing what their position is on all this. Here is a portion of it...

"What has not changed is that racial groups are placed into a hierarchy, with White or lighter skinned people at the top; non-Indigenous People Of Color (POC) subjugated beneath lighter skinned people; Black and Indigenous people at the bottom of the racial system."

Sounds like the USA is currently just as bad as South Africa was during the apartheid years.
    Yeah I hear you with all the chicom crap sitting offshore it almost like sanctions against us, but brought upon by the FJB regime.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    1638327082667.png

AR1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009

Subjugated? Really?? When we spend 50 years and untold billions trying to elevate blacks to the standard of living we and our fathers worked hard to attain, and they take the money and keep doing the same things that keep them in "subjugation". We need to call an end to all those programs, offer work and education on a purely voluntary/merit-basis (like everyone else) and let the market work it out. The Great Society has been a colossal failure, and we need to recognize that.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads