ARJ Defense ad

Sales tax free for Gun safety items to promote gun safety....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Didn’t they float the idea of a flat 14% sales tax, and remove income tax? But after the Dems got a hold of it it would be a 27% tax.
    Europe has dealt with various VAT (value added tax) on everything they buy for years.

At the federal level, it can be floated all they want, but it’s mighty hard to get past the 16th Amendment.

Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    Shrug my finger and brain are free and are the only safeties I need for any gun I own.

For me Gun safes are For keeping my firearms from easily being stolen when I am not home. Also if children are at my house. it will keep them out of their hands, without a safe there is no way I could keep all the guns I own out of the hands of children sadly.

not everyone needs a gun safe.

Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    I wouldn’t support a bill like that, simply because it implies firearms are the problem.

They aren’t. People are the problem and you’re not going to incentivize people who do stupid things to change behaviors.

For me Gun safes are For keeping my firearms from easily being stolen when I am not home. Also if children are at my house. it will keep them out of their hands, without a safe there is no way I could keep all the guns I own out of the hands of children sadly.

not everyone needs a gun safe.

Top Bottom