ARJ Defense ad

Safeties, which 380 or 9M has a mag safety?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pfflyer55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2022
    Texas
    I am not a fan of them, particularly when the design messes with the trigger pull, but I won't rule out a pistol for having one.

Sounds like OP is looking for a 9mm for concealed carry. If you have a secondary purpose like home defense (nightstand gun), target shooting (accuracy at longer distances), or teaching others to shoot, then consider a mid size gun like a Glock 19 or Sig P228 which may be a little harder to conceal but will handle the other tasks well. (Or do what most of us here do and just buy one or more pistols for each specialized task).

Once you know the purpose and caliber, go to a big gun store or gun show and handle everything that catches your eye. If you like the looks of a pistol, you'll want it around you more. If you like the way it feels, you'll want to practice with it.

Now go to a rental range and test fire the pistols you liked. If you like the way a pistol shoots, you will want to carry and trust it.

Now you know what to buy because it is right for you.
    Went yesterday read my post, had a good day and need to rent another 2 pieces to narrow it down.
    DK Firearms

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    download (6).jpeg
    get this one op.

Dont

pfflyer55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2022
    Texas
    I have a choice of 4 different finishes of the Browning 1911-380s all with mag safety’s! I may buy 2, 1 for my wife an 1 for me! All at a local shop!

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Browning (Beretta) BDA. I hate that feature but I keep it because I like the Browning name/logo on one side and the Beretta name/logo on the other. And it was the first firearm my lady ever got.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Browning (Beretta) BDA. I hate that feature but I keep it because I like the Browning name/logo on one side and the Beretta name/logo on the other. And it was the first firearm my lady ever got.
    A BDA .380 was my first handgun. I may just have to track one down again.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Girsan is making a decent copy of it. The one I handled looked well made.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom