• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bwmart22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2022
    Montgomery Tx
    What a great inheritance!
    The story is actually priceless. My Great Grandfather was a deputy sheriff in a small town in New Mexico. I have a picture of him in a bar with the same gun on the table in front of him. He and another guy are playing poker with silver dollars. I have his badge, two original bullets from that era, the picture and the gun.
    Target Sports

Bwmart22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2022
    Montgomery Tx
    1671075645052.jpeg

This is the picture I am referring to. He is the gentleman at the table on the right. Its a very old picture for sure

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    The story is actually priceless. My Great Grandfather was a deputy sheriff in a small town in New Mexico. I have a picture of him in a bar with the same gun on the table in front of him. He and another guy are playing poker with silver dollars. I have his badge, two original bullets from that era, the picture and the gun.

You will decide for those that passed it along to you that which is best.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Get the letter.......It will report the date shipped, who/where to and specifics about how the revolver left the factory. Can enhance the value of the revolver...........

Bwmart22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2022
    Montgomery Tx
    Get the letter.......It will report the date shipped, who/where to and specifics about how the revolver left the factory. Can enhance the value of the revolver...........
    I sent Colt the application request for the Archive Letter. Estimating 120 days. Thanks TGT for all the comments and advice. I plan to leave the gun in the condition I received it

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    The Tyler family does excellent work and I was lucky enough for them to accept the the firearm I needed work on. Their work is in extremely high demand..
    (See the thread "Sarah's Model 10" here on TGT.....

Top Bottom