• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Good meeting y'all.
    Just drug in to the house.
    Tired, but a good tired.
    Enjoyed the range time, but the bs is best!

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Hey y'all, enjoyed meeting everyone, had a great time.................yes Clarke I wear pink:eek:....just got home from work, finaly going to bed......well worth it

Last edited:

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    Sorry im just getting around to replying. had my first day of school today and spent yetserday after the range getting prepared and ready ofr it.

it was good meeting the people i hadnt met yet, and getting to see Roberts again. Thanks Greg for trying to get that front sight off for me, i think the chinese may have welded it onto the barrel now. looks like ima have to go to a gunsmith to get it pushed out. my 7 year old enjoyed shooting roberts 22/45 and he ants one. its a bit heavy for him, but i told him a few months of yardwork and manual labor around the house wll help sovle that problem. ended up getting my 10/22 sighted in and the new williams fire sights locktighted on. didnt hang around long after that as it was getting really really hot. i was only there for a 2 hours or so and ended up getting burned.

i took a vid of my pops shooting the chinese mosin carbine, but the lens on my camera phone is all potato and has a big blur on one side

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201112472965422&set=vb.1577022596&type=2&theater

replacement lens came in today.

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    i also seem to have gotten the fte/double feed issues worked out on my P95. i used to run into problems after mag #1. i realized a few weeks ago i was running the gun "dry". a field strip and a nice thorough cleaning of the extractor and a few spritz of remoil on the rails, and the issue seems to have disappeared. yesterday i ran 5mags or so of various Monarch (steel) and Hornady Steel Match with out issue.

SureFire5

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    san antonio
    Hey all... Im in S.A too. I dont post or visit this site much... Working on changing that. I'd love to meet you and do some shooting! Looking forward to your next gathering!

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Do it. It's a lot of fun. You get the opportunity to shoot lots of firearms. We usually don't bite either.;)

Top Bottom