I don't have the stuff to do bead blasting, though I plan to get it eventually. The Evaporust did exactly what it said it would do. It removed pretty much ever bit of rust in only a few hours. It unfortunately uncovered something I didn't want to see. Pits. Not really in the internals, but all of those black areas on the frame and barrel were hiding pits. Thankfully, almost all of them are extremely shallow and the worst ones should still be removable without causing any issues. I'll just have to be careful around the stamping on the barrel and frame. Some of them are kind of shallow and overzealous sanding could ruin them. The Evaporust left behind some grey splotches where the black used to be. They sand off with little effort. I also discovered that the rebound spring was not in good shape. It came out in 4 pieces. Luckily, that's one of the parts I ordered from Wolff. I've got everything oiled up to prevent flash rusting, and I'll start on the sanding tomorrow.