• ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Quite possibly it could be about controlling the oil and the flow of oil and where it's going, and to whom it's going to.
    Much as biden and liberals would like, petroleum will continue to be essential to power industry and provide food around the Earth.
    There's a good reason oil has been referred to as black gold!

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Speaking for yourself? I certainly don't fear them. I'm certainly not looking to go to jail or die, but I'll be damned if I don't go down without a fight.
    Actually I wasn't speaking for myself. I'm too old to give damn. Many are totally dependent on a check from the government every month for their survival.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Even if BRICS becomes BRICSEATS (or whatever) will the organization necessarily become a single point world trade negotiating mouthpiece to the U.S.?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Even if BRICS becomes BRICSEATS (or whatever) will the organization necessarily become a single point world trade negotiating mouthpiece to the U.S.?
    Single point? No. It's just serious competition to the USD.

A lot of US prosperity over the last 48 years has come from the monopoly that USD has in world trade. With many oil producing countries now accepting currency other than USD for trade, it's going to accelerate the de-dollarization, and all the issues of globalist monetary policy are going to come home to roost.

Top Bottom