• ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    My LCP Max arrived this morning. I don't own the LCP II but, I've handled them. This one, at first glance, seems to be the LCP II. This is it with the 10 round magazine.

Max1.jpg

Here it is with the 12 round magazine.

Max2.jpg

With my purple LCP on top of the Max.

Max3.jpg

Belly side view.

Max4.jpg

Top view.

Max6.jpg

Butt to butt comparison with the LCP, both resting against the straight edge of the magazine.

Max5.jpg

The max is a little longer and wider in the grip area, that's the main difference. The Max will weigh a little more because it will hold 4 or 6 rounds more than the LCP. The sights are nice but they are a little overkill for me. The standard LCP sights are just fine for a belly gun. At the very end of the slide, the Max is just a little wider at the last serration. You can see it in the 4th picture. This is good because you can get a better grip on the tiny slide.

It will be next week before I get to shoot it and I expect it to run and shoot just like the other LCP's that I've owned, without a problem. When I get to shoot it, I'll update and, if all goes well, I may have to get another one for my left pocket.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Just left Academy in the Woodlands a little while ago, with a LCP.
    After I get the Henry 30/30 out of layaway next month I may start looking for the LCP max.
    And I got a box of 20 Win. Silvertips for 19.99, yea but better than nothing.

Last edited:

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I haven't gotten to shoot mine yet, hope to get to the range on Wednesday. But, my buddy back in SC called and asked me about it. He always carries two guns on him because, well, Murphy is alive and well. He'll either have 2 J frames, 2 Sig 365's, or 2 LCP's.

After we talked, he decided he was going to get one. He put one of our other buddys on it and he found one. He shot it yesterday and said it ran ammo like poop through a goose, was much more comfortable to shoot that the original LCP. He said he had made his mind up to get one for his other pocket.

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I shot 100 rounds of 380 today, 24 through my Glock 42 and the rest through the LCP Max.The Ruger fed everything perfectly and was more comfortable to shoot than the regular old LCP. I did experience a little of trigger pinch that my buddy mentioned but, not too bad. The trigger pull on the Ruger was heavier than the Glock and I guess that was why I could get better accuracy from the Glock. Both guns did everything that you could ask from a micro belly gun.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    for 380 i went with the the bersa combat plus. it is like their ppk ripoff, but with a 15 round mag. ordered extra mags when i bought it, but they never came - found a couple on gun broker, they never came either. i don't know what they make these things out of but i'm beginning to wonder if the secret ingredient is TRITIUM!

CharlieWH2O

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 14, 2015
    Galveston County
    for 380 i went with the the bersa combat plus. it is like their ppk ripoff, but with a 15 round mag. ordered extra mags when i bought it, but they never came - found a couple on gun broker, they never came either. i don't know what they make these things out of but i'm beginning to wonder if the secret ingredient is TRITIUM!
    Prolly take 1.21 gigawatts somewhere in the manufacturing process...

Top Bottom