• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I bet Paul Harrell would fit your hand better than Sootch, Nutn, or the other paid-schill guntoobers.
    default_anim_coffee.gif

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Paul Harrell is going to shoot a bunch of .22lr so he can tell us that .22lr has duds.

So....Paul Harrell gets to spend the day shooting a bunch of .22lr ammo that was paid for by his Patreon account with a gun that was paid for by his Patreon account on a video that he'll get paid for by YouTube and Patreon accounts....

....and he's the dumb one? :shades:

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    So....Paul Harrell gets to spend the day shooting a bunch of .22lr ammo that was paid for by his Patreon account with a gun that was paid for by his Patreon account on a video that he'll get paid for by YouTube and Patreon accounts....

....and he's the dumb one? :shades:
    I didn't say he was dumb, just crazy.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I view him as a used car salesman. He used to do disassembly vids on the surplus guns he was trying to hock for one company or another before YouTube shut all that content down.
    He's a moron. It's not online anymore but him shooting his hood wasn't the only oops he posted in the past. I remember long ago he ND'ed into a red metal tool box. Pulled the trigger without checking.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    He's a moron. It's not online anymore but him shooting his hood wasn't the only oops he posted in the past. I remember long ago he ND'ed into a red metal tool box. Pulled the trigger without checking.
    He could have just hid it by editing it out...

If you handle guns enough it is bound to happen.

There are those that have had one, those who will have one and those who are liars and say they havent had one...

Nearly everyone I know who does much with guns has had an ND ant one time or another. Just because he caught his on camera and didn't have ego pushing him to edit it out to maintain his image isn't a reason to think he is a moron.

He's kinda hokey, but he usually has some good info and is actually up there on my list of "reliable gun info" with Garand Thumb and Forgotten Weapons

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    He could have just hid it by editing it out...

If you handle guns enough it is bound to happen.

There are those that have had one, those who will have one and those who are liars and say they havent had one...

Nearly everyone I know who does much with guns has had an ND ant one time or another. Just because he caught his on camera and didn't have ego pushing him to edit it out to maintain his image isn't a reason to think he is a moron.

He's kinda hokey, but he usually has some good info and is actually up there on my list of "reliable gun info" with Garand Thumb and Forgotten Weapons

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    Once is bad. 2 to 3 times is terrible. At that point you need to sell real guns and get some time on nerf or airsoft.

On a lighter note, I think at one point he intentionally tried to do a negative review, and chose a crappy ring of fire pot metal pistol, something like a Jimenez or phoenix .25acp. he got like halfway through before he just started talking about how great it was and how much he liked it. :laughing:

Top Bottom