• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Does the fact the gun has the LE tag on it & paperwork with it (showing years of use & when it was released on official Sheriffs letterhead) add value to the gun & if so, how much?

TIA,

- Cam

djr46

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Carbon
    I, personally, wouldn't pay more than the gun is worth, standalone price, for something like that. I own an AC 556 and it is just that, an AC, no more, no less.

ii

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Austin
    I, personally, wouldn't pay more than the gun is worth, standalone price, for something like that. I own an AC 556 and it is just that, an AC, no more, no less.

I agree. Just because it has LE markings/history on it doesn’t necessarily mean its the best value AC out there. Remember these LE examples have seen their fair share of use by the department over the years.

subhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2010
    tyler, TX
    + 1 , only markings that I have seen give added value to nfa have been movie guns, like the ak's used in red dawn, something cool about the actual ak's with wolverines marked on it and notches LOL! Just get an ac and add a sage scar stock, best mod I have done to mine.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    + 1 , only markings that I have seen give added value to nfa have been movie guns, like the ak's used in red dawn, something cool about the actual ak's with wolverines marked on it and notches LOL! Just get an ac and add a sage scar stock, best mod I have done to mine.

Well ... there would be some markings from LE groups that would increase it's value, sometimes significantly like say the Texas Rangers. Anything associated with the Texas Rangers tends to bring a higher premium, especially the original revolvers.

Top Bottom