Patriot Mobile

Romeo Zero won't zero (can't get low enough)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    What luck. Call Sig and beg for screws or at least get the specs on the screws. You can sure mess up your gun with the wrong screws.

clawmarks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    austin, tx
    So I received the package today with my new sight, it was all perfect except for a little thing -
    the romeo zero.
    It was missing...

Called Sig, thought that they might have sent it in a different shipment (this box contained only the rubber container I used to send them my defected sight), but it seems that is not the case.

So either someone on warehouse messed it up, or someone on the shipping chain stole it :bomb:

Anyhow, Sig were kind enough to send me an expedited replacement, and add those screws I'm missing.

Say what you want about those guys, but they've earned me as a customer for a long, long time. Their customer service is just top notch.

clawmarks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    austin, tx
    Boy Sig quality is really shining through in this thread...
    If you judge a company by their supply chain rather than customer service - then perhaps you're right.
    That without accounting to the possibility someone on the shipping pipeline stole it. Who knows...

For me, they were willing to replace the sight with a new one (instead of "weaseling" their way out of it, or try to fix it and hope it doesn't come back), immediately took action when something got messed up in supply chain, and opted to provide me with replacement parts even though it was my fault (and I said it on the call with them, and actually offered to pay) - so yeah, all in all I think they're great. Lemon --> Lemonade as far as I'm concerned.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I'm glad their customer service is responsive and you're happy.

I really like the P365. The thing that's keeping me from buying one right now is that they're made by Sig.

clawmarks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    austin, tx
    Can't blame you, if the company doesn't sit well with you - no sense in buying their products.
    My 365xl is the best ccw I've experienced up to date, but had it been some company I don't like I'd probably stay away too...

BTW, I had a similar notion with glock, they're so damn ugly I really didn't want to even try one. But then I did, and then I bought it, and it's the ugliest thing in the safe (especially in that two tone color) but it shoots like a champ.

Top Bottom