SOLD Romanian Cugir Tokarev TTC Pistol (San Antonio)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    This is a 1953 Romanian Tokarev TTC pistol chambered for the 7.62x25mm Tok round. If you are familiar with this round, then you know it is hard hitting (see YouTube for its effects on Kevlar and IIIA body armor), and fast and flat shooting, but without an oversized recoil. Condition is phenomenal as this was a special "apology" hand pick after the vendor initially sent me a rustbucket. It comes with 2 like condition magazines and an owners manual. I only put two boxes of Polish surplus through it (140 rounds) and found it to be accurate and reliable. Corrosive surplus ammo can still be found, but S&B and PPU are selling non-corrosive (but also non-steel core) new production commercial ammo. I am selling because I am liquidating my (mostly Cold War) C&R collection.

This will be a local face-to-face sale, though a short drive (e.g., south Austin) is not out of the question. I want to avoid the hassle of shipping and FFLs. No bill of sale; just a peek at your proof of residency: valid TX LTC or TX DL.

Additional pics available on request.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom