• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike256

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    san antonio
    hello im trying to sell this ak im asking 700 . its a m64 with a moisin nagant m44 spike bayonet installed the barrel is brand new comes w one mag DSCN0203.jpg
    Target Sports

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    The one on TGT is listed for San Antonio, and it's the same one as the above as it has the same picture in the ad.

I am a bit interested in the designation (M-64), as the only AK I know with it is a Yugo. Also, is the Mosin M44 bayonet original?

Sorry for all the questions, but I find it to be a very interesting rifle. I wouldn't mind seeing it in person, what side of town are you on?

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    He hasn't replied to my email yet...

Correction, I just got an email with a phone number, but he's about to leave for El Paso and I won't be able to meet with him before then. If he doesn't sell it while he's gone, I'll try to take a look at it when he gets back!

But all in all, the ad appears legit.

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Mike

Thanks for replying to my messages on TGT, I'd still like to take a look at this rifle when you get back to SA; but in the mean time if you have a second would you mind sharing a little history on it? I honestly am not familiar with a Romak with a Mosin bayonet on it...and is it marked as a M64 as I always thought that to be a Yugo designation.

Cheers! M2

mike256

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    san antonio
    shure thing . well it was a Romanian parts kit and it was built on a ohio ordnance works receiver and a m65 folding stock and i got a nagant m44 bayonet put on it . it is a true Frankenstein haha i just came up with a really cool gun and had it built but i am unemployed and need the cash to last me till the beginning of the new year

Top Bottom