• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Axxe55,

There is a PRETTY GOOD LOOKING stainless ROLEX replica (out of Vietnam) for about 35 bucks, in stainless, IF you want one. - RUNS FINE, too.

yours, satx
    Guns International

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I just thought I have a gold pocket watch in the safe. It will pull my pants down like a small pocket pistol!

baboon,

Let me GUESS. - An 18 size in a HUNTER case??

I have one of those in my safety deposit box which is TOO HEAVY to carry often.

My TREASURE is a HAMILTON in a solid nickel-silver case that says: Property of the US Army Flying Corps.
    (Army Aviation was called the ARMY FLYING CORPS for only a few months in the pre-WWI era.)
    It also carries the name & rank of a WWI Army Aviator (1LT), who was KIA in 1917 over France.
    (His mother received the watch with his "personal effects" after his death. = I bought it from her youngest daughter's estate in 1965.)

YES, collecting pocket watches is one of my "addictions".

yours, satx

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    baboon,

Let me GUESS. - An 18 size in a HUNTER case??

I have one of those in my safety deposit box which is TOO HEAVY to carry often.

My TREASURE is a HAMILTON in a solid nickel-silver case that says: Property of the US Army Flying Corps.
    (Army Aviation was called the ARMY FLYING CORPS for only a few months in the pre-WWI era.)
    It also carries the name & rank of a WWI Army Aviator (1LT), who was KIA in 1917 over France.
    (His mother received the watch with his "personal effects" after his death. = I bought it from her youngest daughter's estate in 1965.)

YES, collecting pocket watches is one of my "addictions".

yours, satx
    I'll have to open the safe, that I seldom go into. It was my fathers stepfathers watch. It has a really nice gold chain & small gold picture frame.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Axxe55,

There is a PRETTY GOOD LOOKING stainless ROLEX replica (out of Vietnam) for about 35 bucks, in stainless, IF you want one. - RUNS FINE, too.

yours, satx

Pretty sure this one is real

076f12231c6c2bb0e8d7f4f21f8cabaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

newbirdhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    The cell phone and its myriad abilities is fast becoming an enemy to me. A burden that demands constant attention. A boat anchor that allows others to bombard you with incessant demands for attention. A means for others to co-opt your focus with inane trivialities that actually merit no ranking on any sane person's priority scale. Wearing a watch is my small FU to the modern world and its unending demands on my time and focus. Collecting luxury watches is my big FU to a world dominated by Walmart, Costco and Harbor Freight and where "good enough" has become an entrenched mindset. Good channel in case anyone is interested https://www.youtube.com/user/watchfinder

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom