• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    You've been typing for 75 years?

Man, you win the Methuselah award given you didn't start typing as soon as you were born, right?

So, you're what, 90 or so?

Good for you - from one old timer to another......

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Why, yes it has.
    Only got worse when they hired that criminal, Donna Brazile.
    I can't imagine the "old Fox" doing something that stupid. So welcome to the "new Fox"!
    Fox does have some liberals, in order to present both sides of the issue. I have no problem with this, good journalism actually.

Unlike MSNBC or CNN whose idea of a balanced panel is one made up of far left wing extremists and left wing liberals.

BTW, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is joining Fox as a contributor.

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    Fox does have some liberals, in order to present both sides of the issue. I have no problem with this, good journalism actually.
    Unlike MSNBC or CNN whose idea of a balanced panel is one made up of far left wing extremists and left wing liberals.
    BTW, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is joining Fox as a contributor.
    Fox changed a couple of years ago. Their new management after Roger Ailes was gone, that is, made a conscious effort to be more pleasing to democrats in order to gain them as viewers. Unfortunately, the word hasn't gotten around to them yet because none of them will even look at Fox even once. But they keep trying, like talking to a stone wall.
    I wonder how many felons are in political office across the nation?
    If you are asking how many political office-holders are felons, I would say 99%. . They just haven't been charged and convicted yet. On purpose. If you are asking how many have been charged and convicted, the number is much smaller.

Last edited:

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I think if crooks use a firearm in the commission of a crime the federal folks should prosecute them for the firearm crime for at least 10 years and you have to serve the 10 years.
    I say prosecute for the crime, not much else matters. I’m as concerned about a firearm being used as I am a toothpick, chainsaw, machete, etc. The weapon used during the commission of a crime matters as much to me as the skin color, sexual orientation or anything else of any party involved. Justice should be blind.

Top Bottom