Gun Zone Deals

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I recommend road tripping as much of the country as possible. We road tripped all 48 contiguous states with exception of Washington, where we flew in as a long weekend and didn‘t leave the state. My experience is that some of the states I had a negative view of were actually pretty nice, and others that I thought I would like I was disappointed. For the North East we flew into NJ, stayed a few days in NYC and rented a car in CT which we drove up to Maine. Spoiler, I thought I would like Idaho, but it was the absolute boringest state with exception of Boise. It was okay, but their version of Austin only not quite as extreme. I thought I would hate Nebraska and Iowa, but they were actually quite nice.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    New England is great for Motor Cycling...

The Springfield, Mass INDIAN MOTORCYCLE Museum. S&W Factory/Range/Museum. Springfield Armory Museum (highly recommend all three!!)

As one goes into MAINE on THE (notice "THE") highway....there is a old fashioned truck stop on the East Side of THE highway...Do Stop! The best food, pies, baked yummy things a man could ask for.

Head on up to EASTPORT. Get up early. You will be among the first folk in the US to see the sun RISE. Do look at the whirlpool! (75' of tide in the Bay of Fundy)

The Laconia Bike Rally/Race is quite the thing. The White Mountain trip...Eppingham Drag Strip! (local grudge matches all summer as well as an NHRA Event)

Pennsylvania has some neat things. Gettysburg. The Delaware Water Gap. All along US #6 (along the NY state line) The "Yough" River (tubing/kayaking) Great fishing all through the Commonwealth. The Pennsylvania "Grand Canyon" for Fall Foliage viewing pleasure.

Pittsburgh has some great scenery...This is the view of "DahnTahn" from McCardle Ave. in Mt. Washington.

1669559176065.png

The "Mount" is 850' above the "Point"...

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    New England is great for Motor Cycling...

The Springfield, Mass INDIAN MOTORCYCLE Museum. S&W Factory/Range/Museum. Springfield Armory Museum (highly recommend all three!!)

As one goes into MAINE on THE (notice "THE") highway....there is a old fashioned truck stop on the East Side of THE highway...Do Stop! The best food, pies, baked yummy things a man could ask for.

Head on up to EASTPORT. Get up early. You will be among the first folk in the US to see the sun RISE. Do look at the whirlpool! (75' of tide in the Bay of Fundy)

The Laconia Bike Rally/Race is quite the thing. The White Mountain trip...Eppingham Drag Strip! (local grudge matches all summer as well as an NHRA Event)

Pennsylvania has some neat things. Gettysburg. The Delaware Water Gap. All along US #6 (along the NY state line) The "Yough" River (tubing/kayaking) Great fishing all through the Commonwealth. The Pennsylvania "Grand Canyon" for Fall Foliage viewing pleasure.

Pittsburgh has some great scenery...This is the view of "DahnTahn" from McCardle Ave. in Mt. Washington.

View attachment 358286

The "Mount" is 850' above the "Point"...
    Too many Yankees up there.....:green:

Top Bottom