• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • QB TOO

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 5, 2020
    Carrollton, TX
    I pre-purchased a membership and have been waiting for the range to open. Well they opened August 1st and I was able to go a few days ago.

Very nice range and large store. Love the 100 yard rifle lanes. At 100 yards they have a camera on your target so you can see where your rounds are hitting which is great for my old eyes.

All staff members were polite and helpful. I highly recommend Riflegear in The Colony.
    DK Firearms

hoghunting

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Received the email a few days ago that they were opening the range today, shows I'm not a member!

baseball8819

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2020
    Dallas
    Nice wide lanes, very clean, handwash station between the double doors. I was happy when I went, just wish I lived further North as it is a rather long drive past several other ranges to go there.

SureNot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2020
    Fort Worth
    The 50% LEO/Military discount. I appreciate that. With it being an hour away, whatnot for the other fees. It's still up in the air before I head out, but I'm strongly considering going. If anyone needs someone to go with hit me up.

itsmekevin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2016
    Just went to their range not too long ago. I really like their selection of rental guns. Great customer service and atmosphere.

Top Bottom