• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    So I’ve wanted to make a little list of gun shops and ranges worth going to down in my area of the state with personal experience. I’ll add to it as I visit more places. I’ve only hit a few so far. If anyone else from the area would like to add some please do. There doesn’t seem to be many of us.

Shooters Alley, Mission https://www.shootersalley.net/- Nice little 10 booth indoor range. Shotguns not allowed. Small shop with reasonable prices on new and used. NFA items available and they have an in store kiosk to process the paperwork. Limited archery also available.

South Texas Tactical, McAllen - Small shop with a solid selection, especially for AR parts. Seems like they have pretty much anything you’d need to assemble an AR.

One Stop Pawn & Guns, Mission - Free popcorn! Decent selection of new and used. Limited ammo and magazine selection. Prices seem a bit high for a pawn shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Adding a few more to the RGV list in case we ever get more members from my neck of the woods lol.

First Cash Pawn, Mission (Conway Ave) - Nice little selection of handguns. A few rifles and shotguns. Decent prices. 10% down on layaways.

Danny’s Pawn and Gun, McAllen - Pretty large selection of handguns including revolvers and long guns including levers and shotguns. Lots of accessories, mags and ammo. Reloading supplies as well. Prices are ok, nothing to write home about. Definitely a down home kinda shop.

Glick Twins, Pharr - Probably the best “real” gun store around. Great selection. Good prices. Good staff. Lots of other accessories, ammo, supplies, targets etc.

Coyote Arms, Edinburgh- Small store but good prices. They always seem to have the latest models in stock, few long guns, some AR lower receivers etc. Range is awesome. Cheap membership, you get your own private bay. No range nazis. We’re members here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom