Reward for rapper kid raper

benenglish

Lifetime Supporter
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
I can never remember. What's the cutoff age between sexual assault of a child and aggravated sexual assault of a child? I think it used to be 14. It doesn't really matter in this case, though. The guy is 32 years old; he shouldn't be messing with most high school girls.

benenglish

Lifetime Supporter
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
If you are the victim any sexual assault is aggravating.
Depends on your definition of assault.

In Texas, if I have sex with a 16-year-old, then a sexual assault has occurred. Period. If it was consensual (in the normal use of the word sense, not in the legal sense), she may not be aggravated. She'd have terrible taste in men but she may not be aggravated.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
Sep 29, 2009
Pearland, TX
Age? If you are the victim any sexual assault is aggravating.
I don't know about that. A lot of them seem to enjoy it and seek it out. At least by the legal definition. That is, all parties actually (if not legally) consent. I've known plenty of teen girls that enthusiastically seek out older men even though it is illegal for those men to seal the deal with them.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
Mar 17, 2008
Dallas Texas or so
Depends on your definition of assault.

In Texas, if I have sex with a 16-year-old, then a sexual assault has occurred. Period. If it was consensual (in the normal use of the word sense, not in the legal sense), she may not be aggravated. She'd have terrible taste in men but she may not be aggravated.
I don't know about that. A lot of them seem to enjoy it and seek it out. At least by the legal definition. That is, all parties actually (if not legally) consent. I've known plenty of teen girls that enthusiastically seek out older men even though it is illegal for those men to seal the deal with them.
Your logic reminds me of the logic in "gun show loophole."

If the victim considers it assault then it is aggravating.

Top Bottom