Texas SOT

Review Of The Movie "We're The Millers".

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Bonnie and I saw the movie "We're The Millers" today at the cheap show. We read the reviews online which said we should expect belly laughs and "laugh so hard that we'd hurt." It stopped a bit short of that extreme. We had a good time, enjoyed the flick, saw some things that were original and unique and got our $11 money's worth to see it. Bonnie and I both rated the flick a "B". The movie was cute and good natured. It had some interesting twists in interpersonal relationships (not going to give that away).

Mr. "Miller" is a small time drug dealer who gets in a financial bind. He is offered a deal to get out of debt by smuggling a "smidge" of weed into the US. He decides that gathering a "family" and traveling in an RV, will make his smuggling much easier. He recruits Aniston who has fallen on hard times and two kids from his neighborhood. The mixture of these street smart individuals posing as squeaky clean family members, creates some funny moments. The small amount of dope turns out to be two tons of packaged weed!

The dope big time dealers, cops, DEA and some really screwed up misfortune, has this group going though Hell!

Aniston was a stripper and she has ample opportunity to show off her skills.

Language was sprinkled with F Bombs and normal street language. A few middle fingers were displayed and some examples of poor marksmanship were common.

The movie was fun. We enjoyed it but it was not great. I'm glad that we went to see it.

I always viewed Jennifer Aniston as a spoiled brat type of actress and was surprised that she was believable as a character in this flick. I put her in the same box as a Tom Cruise but was glad to see more depth in her acting.

The two kids were unknown to me. The "son" has a mishap that must be seen to be believed!

Repeating .....Bonnie and I both scored it a "B". It's a fun show.

Flash
    Texas SOT

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    How About when the boy tangled with the "Bug"? Betcha never saw THAT before! (Don't give it away......snicker).

Flash

Top Bottom