• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I can't imagine the book conveying the sheer size of these creatures and vehicles. There's something about watching Striker Eureka wading through the waves to smash its elbow down on a kaiju's head that has to be seen to be appreciated. The physics modeling for that scene was amazing.
    DK Firearms

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I can't imagine the book conveying the sheer size of these creatures and vehicles. There's something about watching Striker Eureka wading through the waves to smash its elbow down on a kaiju's head that has to be seen to be appreciated. The physics modeling for that scene was amazing.

There big, but a few scenes in the movie make you go "holy crap, that thing is huge!"

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I did look at one point expecting to find that the scale was off between the pilots and overall size.

As far as my eyes could tell they did a great job.

It's just a great movie that got the effort it deserved. Those who worked on it should definitely get recognized when those award shows come on TV.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Two things impressed me in the movie more than the rest.

The buildings where the robot fighters were made were massive. It looked huge and not at all like a cartoon or special effects. Those massive structures looked exactly like they should! I wonder how they did that?

The fight with the female was over the top! I have training in Canemaster Fighting Canes and know how much skill that stick fighting requires. I enjoyed the heck out of that and it wasn't like the usual Ninja movie fight. It was beautifully done!

I mowed today and I'm beat! I was thinking about what to do tomorrow and I may return to see the flick again. It's only $5 at the cheap show.

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom