• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I put $5.50 on the counter and saw "Two Guns" at the cheap matinee today. Gotta admit, I got my money's worth. The flick was great and I enjoyed it 100%!

Washington and Walberg are crooks who are casing a bank for a heist. The problem is that Washington is actually a DEA agent and Walberg is a Naval Investigator! To make matters worse, the folks each one of them work for are dirty cops and have their own agendas in play. The money belongs to.....guess who?

This movie has more twists than a dog's hind leg! Double cross after double cross, changing of power and murderous intent change at every turn! Every time I figured out the plot, and decided the way it was going, the darned thing would throw another curve or a flash back into the mix! You NEED to stay glued to the screen or it will lose you!

There were criminals at every level, crooked cops and agencies, stolen money, incredible car crashes, gun fights, good and bad guys biting the dust, explosions, MAJOR government corruption. Holy crap! What a movie!

Meanwhile, Washington and Walberg are pulling some of the most outrageous crap seen on film! I could not begin to write about the twists and turns that this movie takes! Chemistry between the two stars was great. I could actually see these knot heads teaming up! Their antics were not to be believed!

I went to see this flick for entertainment and was totally satisfied with the action that they put out there! Man.....what a movie!

The down side? OK, shooting at someone 1,000 times and not hitting them is offensive to me as a marksman. That may have been stretching reality a bit. Cracking jokes while slaughtering a pile of bad guys may have been unrealistic, too.

They killed a very pretty women. It pissed me off. Crooks.....please kill ugly women. Let the pretty ones live!

Language wasn't too bad. There were a few "F" bombs and some really nice hooters at one point.

Guys......This is a must see! If you want a rock 'em, sock 'em, explosion filled, car chase, gunfight flick....this is it! I went there to be entertained and got what I came for!

My grade? "A"

Flash
    Texas SOT

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly