• ...and so much more!
  • Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Has anyone else gotten the letter from the republicans begging for more money? I got one and it didn't say do not reply so I did. Told them they will be getting no more from me. Evidently, they are nonbelievers, because I got another today. Junk bin!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Has anyone else gotten the letter from the republicans begging for more money? I got one and it didn't say do not reply so I did. Told them they will be getting no more from me. Evidently, they are nonbelievers, because I got another today. Junk bin!
    Makes for good kindling for the firepit. Just like the letters I get from the NRA

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

Wife got one.

Sent it back, "A party that does not support it's President, does not get support from me"

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Soooo... Those among you claiming you'll "NEVER" vote republican ever again. Does this mean you are all in agreement that when Ted Cruze's election cycle comes again you'll just let Beto have that seat in the Senate? What simply brilliant idea! I'm amazed I didn't think of it first!

Sounds like a bunch of quitters to me! Yes, massive reform is needed. Perhaps a new party is formed. Perhaps Cruze moves to that party. But to suggest "NEVER" is pretty short sighted.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Soooo... Those among you claiming you'll "NEVER" vote republican ever again. Does this mean you are all in agreement that when Ted Cruze's election cycle comes again you'll just let Beto have that seat in the Senate? What simply brilliant idea! I'm amazed I didn't think of it first!

In his 8 years in Senate, tell me all the pro-gun bills Ted has authored?

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Soooo... Those among you claiming you'll "NEVER" vote republican ever again. Does this mean you are all in agreement that when Ted Cruze's election cycle comes again you'll just let Beto have that seat

Primary elections Doug.

I’d never say I won’t vote for a Republican. As a political orphan, I can say I’ve never donated a dime to any political party or candidate.

I wish we’d do away with all political parties completely.

Carry on ......

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Sounds like a bunch of quitters to me! Yes, massive reform is needed. Perhaps a new party is formed. Perhaps Cruze moves to that party. But to suggest "NEVER" is pretty short sighted.

Who, or what party I vote for, is really none of your business. Last I checked, I don't need or require your approval of permission.

You vote your way, and I'll vote mine. Capisce?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Cruz is very pro-gun and 2nd Amendment, but none that I can recall.

It was a loaded question I already knew the answer to.

He proposed a bill in 2019, it was mostly anti gun, did not REPEAL a single thing. He is another all talk, no action on 2A. His bill would have just jammed up more innocent gun owners.

S. 1519 (116th): Protecting Communities and Preserving the Second Amendment Act of 2019

Program elements

Each program established under subsection (a) shall, for the jurisdiction concerned—

(1)
    provide for coordination with State and local law enforcement officials in the identification of violations of Federal firearms laws;

(2)
    provide for the establishment of agreements with State and local law enforcement officials for the referral to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the United States Attorney for prosecution of persons arrested for violations of section 922 or section 924 of title 18, United States Code, or section 5861 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, relating to firearms;

(3)
    provide for the establishment of multijurisdictional task forces, coordinated by the Executive Office of the United States attorneys to investigate and prosecute illegal straw purchasing rings that purchase firearms in one jurisdiction and transfer them to another;

(4)
    require that the United States attorney designate not less than 1 assistant United States attorney to prosecute violations of Federal firearms laws;

(5)
    provide for the hiring of agents for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to investigate violations of the provisions referred to in paragraph (2), United States Code, relating to firearms; and

(6)
    ensure that each person referred to the United States attorney under paragraph (2) be charged with a violation of the most serious Federal firearm offense consistent with the act committed

Top Bottom