• ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Wife got one.

Sent it back, "A party that does not support it's President, does not get support from me"

House just voted.

Ten House Republicans joined Democrats to impeach President Trump on charges of "incitement of an insurrection," making him the first president in U.S. history to be impeached twice.

Here are the 10 Republicans:

Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming
    Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
    Rep. Jamie Herrera-Beutler of Washington
    Rep. John Katko of New York
    Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
    Rep. Peter Meijer of Michigan
    Rep. Dan Newhouse of Washington
    Rep. Tom Rice of South Carolina
    Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
    Rep. David Valadao of California
    ARJ Defense ad

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    In his 8 years in Senate, tell me all the pro-gun bills Ted has authored?
    How's about you don't answer a question with a question! Or are you too embarrassed to admit you made a rather rash statement and with retrospect realize it really isn't a good idea?

Primary elections Doug.

I’d never say I won’t vote for a Republican. As a political orphan, I can say I’ve never donated a dime to any political party or candidate.

I wish we’d do away with all political parties completely.
    Carry on ......

Guy, if you didn't make the statement - why did you respond? Obviously my comments did not include you! But... whatever.

Who, or what party I vote for, is really none of your business. Last I checked, I don't need or require your approval of permission.

You vote your way, and I'll vote mine. Capisce?

I swear you can make me laugh and chuckle hours on end. You make an asnine statement in front of God n' everybody else then take exception when someone comments on it. You really are special . Hahahahhaha.... thanks for the giggles!

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    How's about you don't answer a question with a question! Or are you too embarrassed to admit you made a rather rash statement and with retrospect realize it really isn't a good idea?

What part of "NEVER" do you NOT understand?

Why the **** would I vote for a guy who wants more ATF, and more prosecutions of gun owners, with maximum charges and sentences?

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    What part of "NEVER" do you NOT understand?

Why the **** would I vote for a guy who wants more ATF, and more prosecutions of gun owners, with maximum charges and sentences?
    Well.... maybe because if you don't vote for him, and thereby don't vote at all, you will have in fact cast a proxy vote for a guy that wants to render every firearm you own illegal.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Guy, if you didn't make the statement - why did you respond? Obviously my comments did not include you! But... whatever.

Public Forum? IDK? Crazy how that happens.

Hell, I’ve wondered if Crenshaw would be a good swap for Cruz but I’m afraid he’s just like the rest of em. Hypocrisy seems to be a theme among all politicians.

*Edit for spelling*

Last edited:

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Public Forum? IDK? Crazy how that happens.

Hell, I’ve wondered if Crenshaw would be a good swap for Cruz but I’m afraid he’s just like the rest of em. Hypocrisy seems to be a theme among all politicians.

*Edit for spelling*
    Crenshaw scares me.... A better, verifiable better, would probably get my vote. The problem, as I see it, we keep electing moderates wanting/willing to compromise with an opponent whose only goal is to sever your head from your body.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Who, or what party I vote for, is really none of your business. Last I checked, I don't need or require your approval of permission.

You vote your way, and I'll vote mine. Capisce?
    Wow, that's no way to talk to your buddy !

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Crenshaw scares me.... A better, verifiable better, would probably get my vote. The problem, as I see it, we keep electing moderates wanting/willing to compromise with an opponent whose only goal is to sever your head from your body.

Not compromising is how we got here. It started many decades ago. That’s not how this works. Their has to be compromise at times. It has to be part of the recipe for democracy.

Erase the party lines and compromise would become a tool, leverage. In a 2 party system it becomes a stand-off and Americans lose.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Not compromising is how we got here. It started many decades ago. That’s not how this works. Their has to be compromise at times. It has to be part of the recipe for democracy.

Erase the party lines and compromise would become a tool, leverage. In a 2 party system it becomes a stand-off and Americans lose.
    I agree with what you said - 100%. The problem is the D's are no longer the old definition they had. Just as the R's no longer resemble history's definition of them. The Trump term was neither - but you know that. Again, the D's have no interest in compromise nor common goals. They wanted total power/control. The cheated, lied among the nicer things they did and now they have the power they sought. I personally see no way out without violence. I may live long enough to see it. I may not. We are being forced to a destination most/many American's have no desire to go.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Not compromising is how we got here. It started many decades ago.

I would disagree 100% with that part. We have compromised for tooo long.... thats how we got to where we're at. The swamp rhinos haven't had ... "we the peoples" back in a long time. They never fight for us.

Politician's swore an oath to uphold the constitution. Once they start trampling on the 1st & 2nd amendments ... they are no longer a citizen.... they are now the tyrants our forefathers warned us about.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    If we compromise any more, we’ll have no rights left.

When libs want compromise, it’s always conservatives who give shit up. The Libs just take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

From a guy escaped commifornia.... should tell ya all you need to know.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    If we compromise any more, we’ll have no rights left.

When libs want compromise, it’s always conservatives who give shit up. The Libs just take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Exactly. True compromise is rare in the area of gun rights being stripped. Generally they're concessions made.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom