Join TexasGunTalk

SOLD Remington Premier Tactical Zulu II Knife (FTF Texarkana Area or Shipped)

Discussion in 'Non-Firearms Classifieds' started by Glenn B, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glenn B

Glenn B Member TGT Supporter

Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana Area
    I've got one Remington Premier Tactical Zulu II Knife, model #: 19571, new in the box (old stock) for sale, no trades. Asking price is $45.00 plus shipping if shipped. Optics Planet is currently selling the same model knife for $69.99.

20190916_134142.jpg 20190916_134219.jpg 20190916_134231.jpg
    20190916_134045.jpg

If buying in a FTF sale, cash only and you may have to show me ID if I think you look younger than 18.

If shipped, price of shipping will be $8.00 in the lower 48 states of the USA. Shipped only within the lower 48 states, no shipping to foreign, overseas, or military addresses like APO or FPO. No shipping to NYC or anywhere else where restricted or illegal. If shipped, you must send me payment in the form of a U.S. Postal Service money order along with a copy of your driver's license showing your name, DOB and address (you can black out the license number). I strive to ship within 5 days of the money order clearing.

The ID requirement helps assure I am not selling it to a minor. You must be 18 years old or older to purchase this. By purchasing this knife you are affirming you can legally receive and possess at the address to where it is shipped or the location where delivered. If you don't like my terms, buy one from someone else but please treat this as any other for sale thread, respectfully keeping in mind that this is not a discussion thread.

If interested, please send me a PM.

Thank you.

All the best,
    Glenn B

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.