• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I have a early model Remington 700 BDL in .223 that I am interested in selling. I called Remington when I got it and they told me it was built in the late 70s or early 80s (I can't remember now). The rifle comes with a Leopold Vari-X II 3x9 scope (shiny black tube) and a soft carrying case. I shopped the rifle around at local gun stores to get a value. I was told this rifle is in 95% condition. Cabelas' Gun Library offered to buy it for $550 last weekend. I paid $650 a few years ago, so I would like to re-coop my original cash out lay. My camera is broken so I can't post any pictures. Looking to sell to someone in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I have owned this rifle for several years and shot about 100 rounds through it during that time. The rifle is very accurate.
    No trades please, I have a Ruger P1911 on order. Time window is short. I may take the rifle to Cabela's this weekend unless someone else is interested.
    Capitol Armory ad

skelly08

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Emory
    I am interested in your 223 with the leopold scope...i would prefer to talk on the phone. Can I get your number or would you like mine?

Top Bottom