• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I spent slightly over a decade in post-Katrina New Orleans and heard many of these horror stories first-hand.

If you haven't been through this, it may be hard to believe or difficult to understand, I heard form several regular law-abiding citizens in the aftermath that, IF anything like this ever happens again, California Officers will be shot on sight. Although it is difficult to tell from this video, the real horrors were associated with the "CHP" Officers. Those citizens would never even think of shooting any local Officer of anyone from our neighboring States. Modern New Orleans, the entire Orleans Parish, is a cesspool of democrat inspired and coddled criminality. The last Honorable Leader, Sheriff Marlin Gusman, a BLACK descendant of a heroic Confederate Officer, was finally ousted by the Landrieu machine in the recent elections. For a while I posted suggestions for those bound for New Orleans; but today I say "JUST DON'T GO TO N.O. !"

see:
    Venture Surplus ad

jbrig

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    Houston
    Glad I left and went to Houston. Luckily I wasn't in New Orleans during that time. Baton Rouge and New Orleans have gone so downhill I wouldn't recommend anyone going there.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom