• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbo88mm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Round Rock
    Hi guys,

Are there any good places in Round Rock that sell reloading supplies, specifically powder?

I'm hoping to avoid having to drive down to mcbrides during rush hour.

I miss sportsmens warehouse

Thanks
    Jim
    Capitol Armory ad

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    When in Hutto (8 miles from Round Rock) I used to go to Sportsmans and I miss them dearly. I now wait on a decent list of what I need and go to Cabela's. It's worth the day trip, you can feed the trout and wander through the un-organized clearance section.

VWGuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Austin
    Depending on quantities you need, McBrides in Austin (30th at North Lamar) has a good selection of powders, primers, bullets, dies, etc. Their reloading stuff is upstairs, across from the Gunsmith, so if you don't know it is there and to look for it, it is easy to miss. Stairs are by the fishing section. If you're buying in quantities, try an on line vendor like Wideners or Jeff Bartlett's GIBrass. Bartlett's frequently has pulled down powder and new powder, along with good deals on brass. Wideners has a wide selection. Bad part of online is the hazmat shipping charge, but if you are buying enough, or have a group together, you can save money.

Top Bottom