• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    Most of y'all would run away screaming if you saw how disorganized my bench usually is. I reload in the garage, and finally decided to enclose my space with walls, and put a window ac unit in. I'm about 2/3 of the way through with my project.... it's been a lot more hassle than even I expected, but I keep telling myself the end result will most certainly be worth it.... hope I'm right....

This will leave the left side of the garage for my wife's car, and the remainder of the right side for my motorcycle... reloading in comfort? That will be a new one for me.... :cool:

View attachment 396140
    With materials costing as much as they do, it's great when you can save by building it yourself. Hopefully no cops are called to your location when you fire those nail in the concrete:cool:

MrRobot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2021
    Matrix, TX
    Well this weekend went out an bought myself a small little work bench. Harbor Freight had a sale on them so I just jumped on it.

it's way to HOT to work in the garage at the moment.

What I do need to get a a upgrade press. I bought this one with a reloading kit a while ago. it's worked good so far.

reload.jpg

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Well this weekend went out an bought myself a small little work bench. Harbor Freight had a sale on them so I just jumped on it.

What I do need to get a a upgrade press. I bought this one with a reloading kit a while ago. it's worked good so far.

View attachment 397538
    Nothing wrong with that press.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

View attachment 397538

I've loaded thousands of rounds with a press just like it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Most of y'all would run away screaming if you saw how disorganized my bench usually is. I reload in the garage, and finally decided to enclose my space with walls, and put a window ac unit in. I'm about 2/3 of the way through with my project.... it's been a lot more hassle than even I expected, but I keep telling myself the end result will most certainly be worth it.... hope I'm right....

This will leave the left side of the garage for my wife's car, and the remainder of the right side for my motorcycle... reloading in comfort? That will be a new one for me.... :cool:

View attachment 396140
    i plan on doing something similar when I build a new mud room/laundry room in the garage!

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    update.... the room is basically finished, except for the paint on the outside... I probably won't paint the inside, as the walls are mostly covered now... the only change from this pic is that I put in a window in my door... it has changed the "closet" feel of the room drastically.
    As you enter the room, this workbench on the right side is the secondary work area. I had a little shelf crammed full of stuff before the renovation. It all got moved to the main workbench on the left side as you enter. I still need to re-arrange things so everything is more accessible and way less cluttered.... work in progress, but you can see how much shelf space I now have... :) I still have a lot of stuff stored on shelves out in the garage, but I will move it in as I re-arrange things. I won't get it all in the room, but I will get a lot of it in there.

reloading room 1.jpg

left side disaster area... I'm working on it....
    reloading room 2.jpg

outside of room.... .
    reloading room 3.jpg

and the little window, from inside the room...
    reloading room 4.jpg

Dermako

Insensitivity Trained
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 16, 2019
    DFW
    No. Actually I consider this sorta a mess.
    I'm pretty picky about everything put up where it belongs and cleaning up all tool heads after each use.
    Just tore the 750 down after trimming 308 brass.
    Up next is load some 308 and then 6.5.
    Usually bulk load 9 and 223 in January/Feb time frame for the year.

Top Bottom