• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas yankee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Frisco, TX
    REDUCED PRICE - KelTec RDB (Rifle Downward-ejecting Bullpup) - I’m the original purchaser - rated for either .223 and\or 5.56 - uses any AR-15 magazine - this model is the RDB17, the original version - 27.3” overall length, weighs 7 pounds - completely ambidextrous - rear, downward ejection (behind the magazine at the back end of the rifle - no ejected casings or hot gasses in your face) - has an adjustable gas system for different types of ammo, to minimize recoil, and facilitate a suppressor; incredibly smooth trigger, with a nice take-up and clean break. The gun is in excellent condition - it’s been cleaned regularly and well-maintained - comes with the one (1) PMAG Gen 3 20-round magazine that came with the gun, the original box and shipping materials, the NC Star optic shown in the pictures with a cantilever mount, a vertical \ foregrip grip, and Picatinny rail covers. What’s in the description and shown in the pictures is everything that comes with the gun. Prefer a face to face transaction with a Bill of Sale and TX DL or TX LTC, near Frisco, but I’ll ship the gun (USPS insured) to your FFL for +$70. I'm not in the firearms business - I’m an individual collector occasionally selling guns I’ve previously purchased. No trades - $960 $875 as shown; $850 $775 without optic and mount, front grip, and rail covers.

IMG_6898.jpg
    IMG_6896.jpg
    IMG_6895.jpg
    IMG_6894.jpg
    IMG_6893.jpg
    IMG_6892.jpg
    IMG_6891.jpg
    IMG_6897.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom