• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    This is exactly why Dan Crenshaw has lost my support. He is caving in to feel good measures and acts like we're the ones who don't understand. F that guy. At this point anyone is a suspect. I don't have social network accounts. I forgot which, but one of the shooter had no facebook and stayed to himself and they said that was pretty much the profile of a dangerous person. Ridiculous. Our country is going off into something we won't recognize in less than a decade. I'm arming my kids now so they don't have to deal with this shit. When they move out, they take their pistol, rifle, and shotgun. All five of them.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I'll say. I found about ten things wrong here:
    "Police say all the weapons recovered from the home are legally owned and registered to Wagshol’s father, but that the 22-year-old had access to them. Investigators also recovered body armor with a titanium plate, camouflage shirt, pant and belt, ballistic helmet, tactical gloves, camouflage bag and computers."

A camo belt??? FFS

Forget the belt, those tactical gloves scare the hell out of me.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    This is exactly why Dan Crenshaw has lost my support. He is caving in to feel good measures and acts like we're the ones who don't understand. F that guy. At this point anyone is a suspect. I don't have social network accounts. I forgot which, but one of the shooter had no facebook and stayed to himself and they said that was pretty much the profile of a dangerous person. Ridiculous. Our country is going off into something we won't recognize in less than a decade. I'm arming my kids now so they don't have to deal with this shit. When they move out, they take their pistol, rifle, and shotgun. All five of them.

I get where you are comingfrom, but this is how we get screwed. We dont like something the more conservative ( often republican) does and dont vote or vote third party and end up with a blatant gun grabber.

Top Bottom