Guns International

Realistic Arguments When Discussing "Gun Control" (VIDEOS)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Forgive me if this is not the correct forum, but I wanted a place to share videos of those on the correct side of this "discussion" to showcase the root of the problem.

I like this guy. Great mind and his other videos are well worth your time.

Target Sports

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Absolutely. But perhaps, with us sharing, someone may be able to send a video to someone may see something that strikes a chord with them.
    I watched a movie yesterday that was given from the perspective of someone that had no experience with firearms (until he experienced it of course) called "Keep and Bear", which if I was wanting to inform someone about firearms that had no experience with firearms I would suggest. The problem with videos that point out their misconceptions is once you say they are wrong you lose many to be open enough to really watch and listen.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I watched a movie yesterday that was given from the perspective of someone that had no experience with firearms (until he experienced it of course) called "Keep and Bear", which if I was wanting to inform someone about firearms that had no experience with firearms I would suggest. The problem with videos that point out their misconceptions is once you say they are wrong you lose many to be open enough to really watch and listen.

What kind of bear? I've always wanted a pet grizzly since I watched Gentle Ben.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    If these guys want to reach unlike minded young people, a 10 minute lecture won't do it. Quick and light draws them to look. These folks. not all, repeat themselves and get off track. Their audience clicks away.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    If these guys want to reach unlike minded young people, a 10 minute lecture won't do it. Quick and light draws them to look. These folks. not all, repeat themselves and get off track. Their audience clicks away.
    From what I’ve heard from YouTubers, there’s a 10 minute threshold that meets the algorithm requirements for videos concerning how they populate. Have no idea if that’s true, but I’ve heard it repeated several times on YT.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    What I find fascinating are the leftist videos that support the 2A. For example, you'd think that everyone would understand that red flag laws will be abused, right? Well, it's tough to find left-of-center folks posting YT vids arguing against them. Tough, but not impossible.

Here's ShoeOnHead, a very left, Bernie Sanders-loving young lady with a substantial following on multiple channels. Check out one of her minor-channel videos where, to be fair, she doesn't put as much effort into her content, kinda winging it and turning the whole red-flag thing into an anti-Trump rant. Even if you don't like her politics, even she can see that red flag laws are bad, mmm-kay?

Top Bottom