• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    The opinion of any actor is far more valid than a regular fella... because... well because.... Never have been sure why anyone cares what an actor thinks about anything.
    When they keep their pie hole shut, I don't. But when they try to use their celebrity to sway elections, they can die on their own cross. I won't watch anything else that this @$$hat is in. I hope it costs him and any studio that uses him millions of $.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    The article linked is by the Huff Post... so there's that... but also, Ritchson's got his own issues. Bi-polar, drug use history, suicidal, found God and is working through his own stuff. I don't necessarily agree with this specific statement of what he said about Trump, but it's an except from the Hollywood Reporter, so who knows the context of the full conversation. I will agree I don't find deep theological beliefs coming from Trump (which is ok to me) , so I get what he's saying about devout Christians merely backing him due to Christian beliefs. Ritchson's become very faithful but is anti-church (Catholic), which is something I can agree with.

But I don't put much value in anyone in the public domain, whether I agree with them or not. Just thought his rise to fame while being widely open about his faith in God was interesting in today's world. I guess I would say you can be Christian and not like Trump, and I'm OK with it.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Also, Ritchson's view on police is not all "back the blue" and he had some mixed opinions on law enforcement... which is also a conversation that I've had.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I really don’t care that the entertainment industry is mostly liberal dolts. I mean I do care, but as long as they keep their political views to themselves when they have the stage, then fine. We have the likes of Cher, Madonna, Alec Baldwin, Robert Deniro who go out of their way to insult the right whenever they get the mic, well… they will not get another nickel from me. Not on the radio and not on TV.
    Do we even know who entertainers of yesterday voted for throughout their lives? Probably not because they did not insert themselves into political on stage. Well, not that I can recall anyway..

Last edited:

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I really don’t care that the entertainment industry is mostly liberal dolts. I mean I do care, but as long as they keep their political views to themselves when they have the stage, then fine. We have the likes of Cher, Madonna, Alec Baldwin, Robert Deniro who go out of their way to insult the right whenever they get the mic, well… they will not get another nickel from me. Not on the radio and not on TV.
    Do we even know who entertainers of yesterday voted for thought their lives? Probably not because they did not insert themselves into political on stage. Well, not that I can recall anyway..
    I don't go to a dentist for a car repair, I don't call a banker to fix the air conditioner, why would I listen to an actor when he's off the stage?

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Only reacher I know of is the one to grasp things I can't reach at arm's length.
    Is Reacher a tv show or movie?

Top Bottom