• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrBigIron2

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2020
    Wylie
    Hello folks! I came here originally back in 2014 or so, met and shot with some great folks, but soon became otherwise occupied and eventually went through a couple of email address changes. As a result, I lost my original nickname (MrBigIron), but re-joined yesterday as MrBigIron2.
    Back in 2014 I went to a range day with Tom (Army1911), Moe, and Larry. This was at the Elm Fork range and I was trying out a new Springfield-Armory 1911 that I had just purchased. It was a great day and I really enjoyed myself. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to shoot as frequently as those fellas did, and I believe I may have made only one more outing with them despite numerous invites. About the same time I also got back into motorcycles and spent a lot of time working (and later riding) on those.
    I'm still not wealthy enough to shoot as frequently as I'd like, but I certainly still have the lifelong passion for firearms and shooting. I still have that Springfield Loaded, and the missus now shoots a Rock Island "Baby Rock" 1911 in .380. I've also added a Aero Precision AR-15 in .300 blackout to the collection, as well as a Marlin Model 60 in stainless.
    Anyway, great to be back on the forums with like-minded shooters to talk with. Look forward to meeting more of you!

Fred B.

Top Bottom