Rave for Capitol Armory

Das Jared

TGT Addict
Jul 20, 2012
Friendswood
These guys rock. They know customer service like non other. I ordered a Saker over the weekend, then after my order was placed, realized I had meant to ask to see if they had any in FDE; I messaged Joshua on here asking if they did, but as he was busy, didn't get to it until today. They don't carry FDE models, and my form 4 was already submitted, he is having it cerakoted for me free of charge. These guys frigging rock, and have made a life long customer out of me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
Jun 6, 2011
The Woodlands
Yeah another thumbs up for the Capitol Armory folks. I impulse bought a SBS and all paperwork was filed promptly. Great service so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STXdevilsquid

Feb 14, 2013
Live Oak
Yep, Joshua is very helpful and definitely experienced and shares his knowledge freely. Asking them questions, They never made me feel like I was bothering them, but I'm sure I was. CA is awesome.

Savage20

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Mar 23, 2015
135 Los Gatos Rd
I've never bought from them (yet) but after meeting him at Hicksville I knew they'd be my shop for NFA. Joshua is a great guy, very knowledgeable and always helpful.

00ChevyScott

Jul 27, 2014
Arlington, TX
I had a great experience this morning. I brought in three firearms to them to get engraved this morning and they had me in and out pretty quick. Thanks CA!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member