Ranges

JakSlapped

Jan 1, 2019
Spring
Where does everyone like to shoot around Spring? Moved here a couple years ago and still looking around. Indoor or outdoor doesn’t matter. Thanks

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
Since you're new here, I'd like to tell you (and, by extension, remind everybody) that if any new place to shoot opens, please post a note about it in that thread. I'll see your post, confirm your info, and add the new location to the list in the first post.

Sadly, it's also important for people to post in that thread when a venue closes.

ETA - I'll post this in that thread, too, but I should note that the google map of ranges is no longer being maintained.

Last edited:

Texasjack

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jan 3, 2010
Occupied Texas
Personally, I'm fond of Shooter's Station indoor range in Conroe. Spring Guns and Ammo has a big range in Spring and a smaller one in The Woodlands and they're pretty nice too. For outdoors, Blackwood in Conroe is pretty good, but if you don't mind the drive Trinity Armory in Cleveland is a great place to shoot and has longer distances. All those I've mentioned have pretty good staff.

I avoid Carter's Country like I would avoid a pit bull with rabies. There are long discussion threads on the subject.

There are a LOT of members on here that are from the Conroe/Woodlands/Spring area, so welcome to the forum!

I should add that I've never tried Texas Tactical. Also, some folks really like Saddle River, but they're kinda pricey and you have to use their ammo. I did shoot at Thunder Gun range some years ago, but not for a long time. No specific reason, they're just different.

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
Trinity armory in Cleveland Tx is better and cheaper than Carters country for outdoor range.
I avoid Carter's Country like I would avoid a pit bull with rabies.
A pit bull with rabies is preferable to Carter's Country.

Top Bottom