• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skeezix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    Houston
    Looking for a range in the Katy or sealy area that’s low key. I’m interested in teaching my children to shoot, so not interested in the hard-core ranges with range nazis.

Outdoor is fine. Indoor is fine. Just looking for a good place that won’t turn my kids off to becoming more involved as they grow up.

Thanks in advance.
    Gun Zone Deals

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Are you looking for rifles, pistols or shotguns? My daughter sometimes practices with her team at the Westside Shooting club in the Katy/Brookshire area for shotgun training and competitions. My daughter also competes on certain tournaments for Texas Premier shooting Range in Highway 36 Sealy but it is more for shotgun shooting only. Have you looked into your kids joining 4H and SCTP shotgun team? The benefits besides them learning proper handling and developing competition edge skills but also being able to rack up scholarship money for college.

Skeezix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    Houston
    Are you looking for rifles, pistols or shotguns? My daughter sometimes practices with her team at the Westside Shooting club in the Katy/Brookshire area for shotgun training and competitions. My daughter also competes on certain tournaments for Texas Premier shooting Range in Highway 36 Sealy but it is more for shotgun shooting only. Have you looked into your kids joining 4H and SCTP shotgun team? The benefits besides them learning proper handling and developing competition edge skills but also being able to rack up scholarship money for college.
    Was looking for a place to shoot primarily rifles - possibly handguns. Place in orchard said no inexperienced shoots period. No father teaching children, No husbands teaching wives, nada.
    Sealy/Fulshesr/Brookshire/Simonton area would be great.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Was looking for a place to shoot primarily rifles - possibly handguns. Place in orchard said no inexperienced shoots period. No father teaching children, No husbands teaching wives, nada.
    Sealy/Fulshesr/Brookshire/Simonton area would be great.

I would reach out to these guys for assistance. All these guys especially the 4H group will not turn you away.

Top Bottom