• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nicholst55

Retired, Twice.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Houston Area
    They just opened up one in Katy/Richmond. I have been meaning to check it out.
    I went to that one last Monday with my two sons and grandson. Since there were four of us, we had to pay for two lanes (max is 2 people per lane). All told, it was a good time. Friendly, helpful RSOs, clean, well lit, and with a pretty good selection of accessories, ammo, and guns. Let me just say that you can beat their ammo prices without much trouble, and leave it at that.

RedRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2022
    Katy
    I frequent the one in Cypress.
    Me too. I just joined a couple of months back and I was very impressed with the roominess/cleanliness/neatness/layout of the store area. The range itself is also well constructed in my not very knowledgeable opinion. I have avoided indoor ranges for over 20 years because I just prefer to be outdoors, I prefer to shoot rifle instead of handgun, and the percussion bouncing off the walls and ceiling has literally made me dizzy at some indoor ranges. The dividers between lanes are the largest and nicest I've ever seen. But again, I'm not too familiar with contemporary indoor ranges.

What are their lane fees nowadays?
    The monthly membership is a GREAT deal. For mid-grade membership @ $49.99 you get unlimited shooting on both weekdays AND weekends. You can bring one guest for free at every visit to share your lane. If you shoot just a couple of hours without a membership you will spend almost as much as the membership. Also, there are no contracts. You can cancel your membership at any time with no fees or advance notice. I've been going so frequently I feel like I'm taking gross advantage of their business because I've never bought anything in the store except for a few targets. I always bring my own safety gear, targets, ammo, etc...

CharlieWH2O

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 14, 2015
    Galveston County
    I frequent the one in Webster. Took the basic membership at less than $25.00 per month for a vet and can shoot unlimited on week days. Never busy. Nice folks. Nice thing about the membership it is good at any Range USA location.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    I have been a Basic Member at the NRH location for a couple of years. As a Veteran my membership costs $20 a month. I shoot 2 to 3 times a week.,,,, that's cheap. One of the best indoor ranges I have visited. Great staff, excellent lanes. RO's are very friendly and do not watch over you. They have enough experience to help with almost any problem. Like most of you, I had rather shoot on an outside range but when weather is not good, this is my happy place.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom