• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T

Texasfunshot

Recently visited Range USA in Arlington TX and must say it was a very good atmosphere, cool people, great selection, clean and honestly had an amazing time with the family! If anyone is in the area I highly recommend it
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• IMG_20221002_173013_662.jpg
      IMG_20221002_173013_662.jpg
      325.8 KB · Views: 106
    T

Texasfunshot

Nice! Hope is as nice as the one we got here! But from what I heard they all pretty good and similar

Tro_tro9

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2022
    McKinny, Tx
    Recently visited Range USA in Arlington TX and must say it was a very good atmosphere, cool people, great selection, clean and honestly had an amazing time with the family! If anyone is in the area I highly recommend it

Will have to check this out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    The one on Westheimer has free range time today. They just opened within the last few months, and my guess is they are trying to get people in the store. Every time I’ve gone there, its been quiet. Even their grand opening didn’t have much foot traffic when I was there..

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    The one on Westheimer has free range time today. They just opened within the last few months, and my guess is they are trying to get people in the store. Every time I’ve gone there, its been quiet. Even their grand opening didn’t have much foot traffic when I was there..
    Well, when you can shoot on every street corner, the range isn’t all that special. ;-)

NikelATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2023
    Round Rock Texas
    I go to the one in Round Rock and like it. I still prefer outdoor ranges, but for an indoor range this is about as good as it gets.

olddirtygerm

Awesome
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Did the range proficiency from my LTC there a few months back and liked it. Was at the North Richland Hills one last Saturday and it might be my preferred indoor range now.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Did you ever go back? Looking at them right now. With this heat loos like a good spot until outdoors In Kingwood nets bearable
    I did, but not to shoot. I heard that they had a used Henry 22 and I went in to see it. Did not buy it as it was at near retail, but I did talk to "the" manager about my previous experiences.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Mixed experience with the Humble location. First trip very bad. Second trip better. Third will form my opinion.
    The store in memphis was opened as Shoot Point Blank then changed to Range USA. The pricing on ammo varied according to caliber and brands. The range rental was timed on a clock. The selection of firearms was limited to the popular brands, they didn't have any idea of what a Dan Wesson, Ed Brown or Wilson Combat were. I got the impression most of the employees would have been at home selling junk on a used car lot. Reminded me of buzzards sitting on a limb.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom