• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Just went to the store to visit when a familiar silhouette caught my attention. Asked what is the Gauge. he said 16 gauge. Man I have been wanting one of those for a while. Some wear but nothing serious. How could I say no. Put it on layaway will be out by the 15th of August. Looks like it was made in the 60s. Go back and get the serial number and pics. Say yes to the A5 which is what I did.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Just went to the store to visit when a familiar silhouette caught my attention. Asked what is the Gauge. he said 16 gauge. Man I have been wanting one of those for a while. Some wear but nothing serious. How could I say no. Put it on layaway will be out by the 15th of August. Looks like it was made in the 60s. Go back and get the serial number and pics. Say yes to the A5 which is what I did.

Good find.

I have one in 12ga and I have a few Remington 11 as well as a few Remington 11-48 (410, 28, 20)

JM Browning had a fertile mind.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    The style of the A5 is clearly iconic and the technology groundbreaking. I’ve only spent a half a day behind a 12ga model a number of years ago during an action packed European driven pheasant hunt in KS. I want to recall that while it pointed naturally, it kicked like a mule compared to my previous points of reference. I do remember one of the guys I was shooting with owned a number of them and essentially wouldn’t even hold another shotgun. Is my recollection correct about the recoil?

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    The style of the A5 is clearly iconic and the technology groundbreaking. I’ve only spent a half a day behind a 12ga model a number of years ago during an action packed European driven pheasant hunt in KS. I want to recall that while it pointed naturally, it kicked like a mule compared to my previous points of reference. I do remember one of the guys I was shooting with owned a number of them and essentially wouldn’t even hold another shotgun. Is my recollection correct about the recoil?

For 12 gauge, you betcha.

gshayd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    This one is a sixteen gauge. I am trying to date it on the bottom of the receiver it has a 685 and underneath it is # xx338 which has 5 digits only. It has a gold trigger and was made in Belgium.

gshayd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    sweet sixteen 1.jpg
    swett sixteen 2.jpg

Top Bottom