• ...and so much more!
  • wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Hello,

who uses quickload please? how easy? how accurate do you think it is? Is it worth the money? any other preferable equivalents? I keep seening data 'per' quickload and wonder how applicable it is to someone elses situations? stuff like that. thanks
    Capitol Armory ad

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    I use it quite often and it’s been pretty accurate so far minus one lot of powder but it’s off from everything else published as well. I would say 90% of the time it is within 20-30fps of what my chronograph spits out.

Last edited:

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    I’ve been using it for several years. The more accurate info you put in the more accurate the output. I’ve had it spit out some that was within single digits of estimates but I’ve had some cartridges and loads that were way off. I’m not sure what caused that but they were mostly subsonic loads.

I haven’t used load books since getting comfortable with the software. It can give me way more options than you can find in load books.

That said if you mostly shoot SAAMI cartridges and load to SAAMI specs it may not be worth it to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    I've used it for quite some time, but knowing the in's and out's of the program have been an ongoing battle. Getting info by texting or im'ing isn't good. Verbal and or with facetime might be the best bet! Chronoing what you have can help, but I haven't done that yet! Use your known load with chronoed input and then tweak as needed from what I've been told. 1 day I'll try.

Blanco

Conspiracy Theorist and Custom foil hat builder
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2017
    North Richland Hills, Tx.
    I use QL and Gordons. Both are great programs. I seem to be using Gordons more often lately. I thik GRT is a bit more intuitive. I also print my load data to save for future reference. GRT has a nice print option that is easy to read.
    Both work well but i usually still check several sources to verify a load is safe.

Top Bottom