• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nathan00campbell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2020
    Lumberton Texas
    now THIS is really going to help. Now i can get into a natural COMFORTABLE position behind the rifle without having to adjust my neck and shoulder to compensate to the rifle. I can also keep the recoil impulse in a direct straight line with the bore when in prone now. Before hand only the upper corner of the but pad landed low on my body making the rifle kinda want to go under me during recoil.
    wcoma2.jpg

g93y02.jpg

5l6khw.jpg

b8etz7.jpg

l3zvg0.jpg

Ordered this from the Czech Republic. Its universal and would be extremely easy to use any recoil pad you like, on any rifle you want to attach it to. I will be upgrading my recoil pad to something thicker, and softer. When i do the spacers you see in the photos (came with the product) will be removed to compensate thickness. This thing is beautifully machined and finished. well worth the $125 shipped it cost me. I just might be cutting my boyds pro varmint stocks down to compensate for this on both of them.
    https://www.tactical-evo.com/en/useful-accessories/86-adjustable-recoil-pad-universal.html

EDIT
    here is this piece compared to the MDT spacer thickness for reference

1vcs2h.jpg

94itvb.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Top Bottom