• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    If I were carrying one for personal protection in the vehicle, I would opt to have one in the chamber with the safety on (and probably have a mag inserted if in the trunk). Then if needed in an emergency situation, all I'd have to do it slam a mag. in, click the safety off and fire. Just my thoughts. :green:
    ARJ Defense ad

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I’m aware. My original post indicated that. The M4 safety works perfectly well doing what it was designed to do. Until it doesn’t. Here’s one example that affected close to 10% of the M4 PIP inventory.

https://taskandpurpose.com/army-fix-glitch-m4-carbines
    That got me curious and I started doing some reading and asking buddies still active.

That glitch is going between auto/burst and semi. I would suspect that rules out about 99% of us.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I can recall getting stopped, in the early evening, for speeding on my motorcycle back in the 80s. It was a trooper, and he noticed I was getting eaten up by mosquitoes. He moved us into his unit and we continued our conversation. I happened to look up and saw an AR (or possibly an m16) mounted to the top of the car.
    I was surprised to say the least .

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Wouldn't work as advertised "Keeps out of sight of passerby's" The current crop of nosebleed PU's are so high anyone on the ground is looking up. Unless of course you are 6'6" +

Bowyer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2017
    Someone at work asked me about this but I wasn't really sure. Can you have a loaded long gun in your vehicle? I guess like a truck gun or something like that
    On public hunting land in Texas, it is illegal to possess a loaded firearm in your vehicle.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom